Inspired: Weddings

Sep 2, 2012

So I am totally hooked on this show... Say Yes to the Dress.
Anyone with me?
Thank goodness for Netflix. I love this show.

Seeing all these beautiful dresses has inspired me to create a post with all my favorite wedding ideas + dresses I've found on Pinterest... these could be useful someday!
Source: google.it via Kate on Pinterest

Isn't this dress just gorgeous? I am SO having a winter wedding and would love to wear this gown.





Love all these colors.


]


\




Such an adorable photo! I love wedding photo shoots that are funny and cute. They make me smile :)








Source: lainitaylor.com via Lau on Pinterest




Dreamy. *sigh*



Love the purple!










Elsie did a beautiful job with her wedding. I love the vintage feel and all the fun colors!



*Swoon*


Beautiful beach wedding!


Aqua and yellow.. my two favorite colors!



Breathtaking.

Did you plan your wedding? Was it traditional or completely unique? I'd love to hear about it!
xo. Kate