Five Things Friday #2 {Flowers}

Feb 23, 2012

Hi there!!! Sorry I haven't posted much lately - so busy!

Ok. Let's get started!
So excited for #2 of Five Things Friday!

This week's theme is


Rosette Hair Clip Tutorial
These Tea Time Feather + Rose clips are adorable! From The Mother Huddle.


The Crepe Paper Flowers from How About Orange are just too cute! I love their realistic look.
Tumblr_lo91jy671e1ql4pgmo1_500_large
Love this inspiring photo! (found on Pinterest, of course) I just adore the colors!
Garden Greens Floral Necklace
Bella Flower Necklace
I found this cute Etsy shop, Nest Pretty Things. Above are two of my favorite necklaces - they happen to have lots of flower jewelry!

Red-brolly-felt-flowers6
Last, but definitely not least, I present the Stitched Felt Flowers from Red Brolly. Aren't they just adorable?

Hope you enjoyed this week's Five Things Friday! I can't wait till next week - there'll be a great theme!

'Til next time!