August Group Sponsor Intro

Aug 13, 2012

Do you see all those ads in the sidebar over there?
Those aren't just ads for blogs.
They are ads for fabulous ladies who have fantastic blogs!

Today I'd like to introduce to you some of those lovely ladies...

---

Maddie Flanigan from Madalynne
"My name is Maddie Flanigan and I am the blogger behind Madalynne, the cool sewing and pattern making blog. If Steve McQueen was the "King of Cool," the Madalynne is "The Queen of Cool." My blog provides how-to's and the tutorials on pattern making and all things sewing in simple words and images that are fun to look at and easy to remember."

Sarah from The Ease to Freeze
"I love to freezer cook so I can save time at the end of a busy day. I love baking too and having giveaways!"

Brittany from Confessions of a PinAholic
"I'm a twenty-something Georgia girl who loves Pinterest, DIY'ing and trying new recipes.  My obsessions include lemonade, Dunkin Donuts iced coffees, and The Big Bang Theory.  I begin blogging on July 1, 2012 and have loved every minute of it!  I blog about life, food, DIY, and my love of Pinterest."

Christine from The DIY Dreamer
"The DIY Dreamer is where you'll find a bunch of crafts, do it yourself projects, FUN and also ''From Dream To Reality''.  ''From Dream To Reality'' is a weekly link up party I host every Wednesday.  It's a place for you to share your creations, what you wore, recipes... basically anything you are proud of and want to show off."

Angela from Hairspray and High Heels
"Hairspray and High Heels is a a beauty and fashion blog, run by Angela who is a Jersey girl addicted to nail polish, animal print and living life with Chanel taste on a Revlon budget and making it work fabulously."

---

Show these ladies some love, will ya?
You can check out all their blogs by clicking the links above or clicking on their ads -->
Come back tomorrow for a giveaway with some of these girlies! xo. Kate