Catch Up

Mar 16, 2013

So... It's been a while! Sorry I randomly took a break from blogging. I've been pretty busy and stressed out with too many things I signed up for. Anyway, we have a lot to catch up on!

First of all, you might have heard by now (with all of us sad, sad bloggers) that Google Reader is closing down in July, and most likely taking GFC with it. :( There are still several ways to keep up with A Creative Cookie. My favorite blog-following site that I use is Bloglovin'. And you can still totally hang out with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest anytime!

Second, you might see a few (small) changes around here. Oh - and I've been working on products for the shop! There will definitely be some cute things in there before June (finally!).

And third, have a good St. Pat's Day! I hope you're wearing green ;)
Photobucket