Valentine Garland d.i.y.

Feb 2, 2013

Yesterday I saw Warm Bodies with some friends. I do NOT have a strong stomach at all, and it's a zombie movie. Zombies eat brains (and people too). Even though it was kinda gross, it was a really cute love story and had several hilarious parts.
Speaking of love (sort of)... I made a cute + simple Valentine's heart garland. You can make one too!
1. Gather some baker's twine (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby) and felt. 2. Cut out a heart shape from paper for your template and pin it to the felt. 3. Cut out several hearts (I made a short garland, so I cut out seven) using the paper as a guideline 4. Hot glue the twine to the back of your hearts.

I love mine! It turned out exactly how I wanted it to :)
Check out this month's sponsor:

5 comments:

Stephanie @LifeCreated said...

cute! I love garlands ;)

Liz Lewis said...

Oh that's adorable! I love making garlands.
Liz
http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

Miss Aimee Owl said...

This is so cute!
Definitely making it!

missowlb.blogspot.com.au

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

Love the simplicity of this ..just perfect! I am in love with baker's twine. Thanks for sharing at the Monday funday party!

Christine said...

Love LOVE Love The garland Kate!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality last week!!!