The BIG Reveal!!!

Aug 31, 2012

As some of you may know, this month I participated in being a Blog Angel!
This was super fun and wouldn't have been possible without the hostesses, Rosie and Katlyn!
If you are sitting here and wondering what the heck a Blog Angel is, well, let me explain...
Being a Blog Angel means that you are secretly assigned to another blogger. For the whole month, you help out your blogger by encouraging them, leaving comments, mailing them packages, etc. But, the trick is, is that you have to do it secretly. Sometimes it gets pretty difficult! Also, somebody else is assigned to you. This means that I had my own Blog Angel looking out for me! <3

And now *announcer's voice*... I present to you the sweet blogger I have been an Angel for....
In the Old Road
Shasta from In the Old Road!
Shasta is a fantastic blogger who has the cutest kitchen, two sweet boys, and co-hosts a fun linky party!
In The Old Road
This past month I have sent her some of my blog designs and a handmade package in the mail!


 I've also commented on a few of her posts and linked up to her linky party! (I always love a good party)

Don't you just love this idea? Well, Rosie is hosting another Blog Angels in October!
Signups start on September 15th!
CraftboticBlogAngels
xo. Kate