Changes

Aug 1, 2012

So, lots of new things are happening here at A Creative Cookie!
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!
(in case you didn't get it, I was referencing this song)
 New blog design! Yay! I've been wanting one for a while and I'm not quite finished yet. What do you think so far?
You may have noticed a new shop tab... Yes, I am opening a shop! It probably won't go live for a while, but when it does I will inform everyone!

I am working on building up the A.C.C. community. There will be lots of changes on how this blog works and I'm so excited! I am also developing an idea for a club for christian bloggers to chat and build each other up... how does that sound? :D

I'm now taking sponsors! I already have a lovely group of ladies in my sidebar that I am so excited to get to know better. You can check out advertising options here.

Oh boy are you in for a treat! Lots of fun and exciting things are coming up within the next 6 months or so, including a photography challenge, craft contest, and a blog design series!

I'm so excited to get started on all these new changes. If you have any questions or want to participate in anything I mentioned above, feel free to email me!
Happy Thursday! xo. Kate