What Summer means...

Jun 13, 2012

As you read this I am probably on a ferry to Victoria. I can't wait to come back and show you my photos!
If you don't know, I'm on a trip right now. Read more about it here.

---

What Summer means to me...

...Longer hours to craft...


...The heat of Arizona...


...Swimming...


...My birthday...


...Popsicles...


...Lots of bugs...


...Vacation time...


...More bugs and Crickets...


...Sun...



I asked a few of my lovely FB fans what Summer means to them, and here's what they said:

"Lots of heat, ice cream and popsicles, my kid's birthdays..."
-Shasta @ In the Old Road


"I think of the sun, and fun with family who are teacher and only have free time in the summer ;)"
-Stephanie @ Life Created

"Summer means I can leave the house open, listen to the birds all day long, a sweet breeze gently moving through the house of grass being cut, I love that smell, the sounds of kids outside playing and swimming, not having to be all bundled up clothes wise... barbecue's on the grill and I can walk around outside in my bare feet... and lightening bugs at night... Summer is a magical time... ♥"
-Carri @ Simply Done Wright


What does Summer mean to you?
xo Kate