Photos: challenge part 1

May 18, 2012

In case you missed it, I'm participating in Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge.
I've been sharing some of the photos on my Facebook page as well!
Here we go...

Day 1: peace

Day 2: skyline

Day 3: something you wore today

Day 4: fun!

Day 5: bird

Day 6: you
{this is me when I was little}

Day 7: someone that inspires you
I missed this day! Whoops!

Day 8: a smell you adore
I missed this one too!

Day 9: something you do every day

Day 10: a favorite word

Day 11: kitchen

Day 12: something that makes you happy

Day 13: mom
{No, my mom is not a flower. The rose represents Mother's Day celebrations ;)}

Day 14: grass

Day 15: love
{Vintage locket? YES}

Day 16: what you're reading
Missed! That day was really busy....

Day 17: snack
{crackers, anyone?}